Venosta Valley Card
Be sure to take advantage of our new cost-saving offer when visiting Venosta Valley and South Tyrol!
Since summer 2014 the new Venosta Valley Card have been issued to our guests. It enables free use of the Venosta Valley train as well as all other types of public transport throughout South Tyrol.
By simply showing your Venosta Valley Card, you'll also receive various discounts such as on cable-car rides, museums and recreational facilities.
Special feature: the Venosta Valley Card grants the holder exclusive access to auxiliary services at selected locations, including museums, castles, etc., across the entire Venosta Valley.
The Venosta Valley Card will be handed to you upon your arrival and will be valid for the duration of your entire stay. Please note that the Venosta Valley Card is not transferable.
With the Venosta Valley Card, you'll be entitled to use the following services free of charge:
• Regional trains throughout South Tyrol as well as to Trent (marked on the railway timetable with an R symbol);
• City (urban) and intercity buses;
• Round-trip rides on the Swiss Post bus, from Malles / Mals to Müstair, Switzerland (CH);
• Renon, Maranza, San Genesio, Meltina and Verano cable cars
• Renon tramway and the funicular to the Mendola;
• Reductions of at least 10% on tickets across a number of facilities, such as cable cars, museums, swimming pools, etc;
• Exclusive services (subject to charges) at 10 selected sites such as museums, castles, etc. to card holders.
More information about the Venosta Valley Card: VenostaValleyCard